Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Holidays & New Year

I know I am a little late but better then never, right? We had a great Christmas season! Juliet loved all the treasures and wonder that encompassed the holiday season! We had a wonderful time spending the holidays with family and friends. We welcomed the New Year quietly and at home :)

Juliet is now 18 months old, she is growing like a weed and extending her vocabulary daily. She can now count to 12 and is starting to get the hang of her ABC's. She is able identify the colors green and blue. She loves to draw "dinosaurs" on her drawing boards (really they are scribbles that she calls dinosaurs) and coloring with color crayons. She is very busy and keeps us on our toes from the time she wakes up until the time she closes her eyes for a nap or bed. She LOVES her Dr.Suess books and really loves to watch her Sam-I-Am video. She had a Dr. Appt last week and she looks great. She is 30 inches tall and 28lbs. She had to have 2 shots, 1 being her second dose of H1N1 and didn't even cry. Last weekend however she came down with a high fever and lost her appetite, so I took her to the Dr again and turns out she had Roseola, which has now run it's course and she is pretty much back to normal.

I have been knitting quite a bit, I have become a bit addicted to it. I will be adding little baby booties to my shop. I am still doing cards and add new ones from time to time. I still love being at home with Juliet and things are great. Sam has been working hard (thankfully his job has not been effected by the economy) and he has taken up running. He has lost 80lbs, yes 80 can you believe it? I think he looks GREAT! I have lost 43 :)

We are doing great and thinking about adding to our family before long :) Thanks for stopping by our blog!

The Collins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment