Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays!




Hello family and friends!






Sorry it has been so long since my last post, time has a way of getting away from me! We have been pretty busy with things these last few months. We lost my Grandma September 30, 2009. She lived a long and beautiful life and as much as it hurts to have lost her we all know she is in a better, peaceful and pain-free place and we know we will see her again someday!

************************************************************************************

In October we took Little Miss to the pumpkin patch on Sauvie's Island! We had fun looking at all the animals in the barn, taking a hayride to the pumpkin patch where Juliet picked out her own pumpkin. Mommy and Daddy each picked out a pumpkin. We also bought some goodies from the farm store! It was a fun day even though Juliet was getting sick. Also the day before Sam's 32nd birthday we welcomed a new little niece! June Elizabeth Murphy was born October 26, 2009. Named after my late Grandma, she is just a precious addition to our family!







************************************************************************************

In November we spent a delicious Thanksgiving day with Sam's family! We had a lot of great food and fun times. Then had a second Thanksgiving the Saturday after with my family. Again it was a delicious meal spent with lots of family! Juliet had fun playing with her cousins! My Grandpa came down from Dixie ID. to spend the holiday with us! It was so nice to see him, it had been a lot of years since I had spent a holiday with him!

Now here we are in December! Sam, Juliet and I had our first professional family pictures taken at the begining of December, along with Christmas pictures of Juliet, she of course is a little ham for the camera and took great pictures. We have been busy getting ready for Christmas....shopping, wrapping, decorating, spending time with family and friends and I am getting ready to prepare a holiday meal for my family this year :) I am looking forward to it. We will be spending Christmas Eve with Sam's Mom, Janet, his Dad, Barry, sister Kelsie, her husband Mike and brother Nate! I am looking forward to experiencing this Christmas since Juliet is old enough to experience to joy and wonder!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love the Collins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment