Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I know, I know....it's been awhile

WOW has the last 4 months flown by or what, seems like it was just yesterday I was sending Juliet off to her 1st day of preschool!  This will be a catch up post and maybe I will keep up on it a bit better for the new year! 

September flew by without much going on.  Sam continued to do the RC car thing, he loves it!  We got into a routine with Juliet going to preschool, Sophia and I like our time we get together when Juliet is gone to school.  It will be weird next year when she has 2 full days and a half day gone.  Sophia continued to grow her vocabulary and I tried to keep my mind off of the loss we had in August, I kept busy enough.

We had a nice and beautiful October, the leaves were stunning in our neck of the woods!  I started off the month making a fun hat, bootie and diaper cover set for a good friend of mine, whose sister was having a baby.  Yes those are Coug colors!
 
We took a fun trip down to Eugene for the pumpkin patch, Juliet has a fun surprise when we got there.  I had arranged for her friend Brynn and Brynn's mom Chelsea (my friend)  to meet up with us down there!  Juliet was so surprised and excited to see Brynn they had fun playing in the pumpkin patch, getting just the right pumpkin and hanging out!  It was so nice to see them and hang out!
 


 
After a fun day picking out the perfect pumpkins it was time to carve those bad boys!~  Sam helped the girls carve their pumpkins!  They had fun but Juliet didn't like the ooey gooey insides!
 





 


 
Halloween was a success with lots of candy for both of the girls!  This year we had a ladybug and Minnie Mouse
 
 





We had a pretty quiet November, I did have a few crafts started for Christmas and birthday's.  I have recently started making jewelry which is SO fun!





For the last few years on Thanksgiving night, we get together with my mom to kick of the Christmas season with goodies and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas!  It is always fun, this year I made Grinch rice crispy treats! 



I am going to end this post and make one for the Holiday season and our Elf on the Shelf, Jack!  Here are a couple of cute pictures of the girls from November!






No comments:

Post a Comment