Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

WOW time to start updating

Well life has been passing as quickly as ever and I have not updated my blog for, like forever!  So I will do an update and hopefully keep up on our blog more often!

Juliet just celebrated her 4th birthday, can you believe it?  I can't, it seems impossible that it has been 4 years since our sweet little lady graced us with her presence.  The last 4 years have been filled with joy, laughter, happiness, some tears and frustration but we wouldn't have it any other way! 


 Juliet also just recently decided that she wanted to cut her hair so she had her first hair cut!  She looks so grown up and adorable with her new "doo" :)



Sophia is now 20 months old and is AMAZING, what a smart, sweet, helpful happy girl.  Don't get me wrong she is full of spice too.  She has a temper like no other and is VERY independent, even more so then her big sister!  I never thought I would be blessed with two strong and very independent children but God knew we would be strong enough to handle them.  Sophia is learning her letters and can identify properly about 10 letters, she can count to 3 in Spanish (thank you Dora) she says about 100 words and can say 2 to 3 words sentences.  She loves to run and has learned to jump.  She loves to play independently but also loves to play with her sissy! 




We found out on July 21 (Juliet's birthday) that we were going to be blessed with our 3rd baby.  We were so excited and told all of our friends and family the big news, the girls were so excited!  We unfortunately lost our baby, it stopped growing at 7 and a half weeks and I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks.  We were able to bury our little peanut and made a nice memorial in our flower bed right underneath our bedroom window so our baby will be close to us.  It has been a devastating loss and our hearts are broken.  We have had the most amazing support though from our friends and family, it has been helpful in our healing and grief. 



We are excited for Juliet to start preschool, again I can't believe that she is old enough and that she will be going to kindergarten next year! 

Sam has been very involved in RC cars, he has built a number of them and has been competing them.  He is back to working in Hillsboro which has been nice, considering he has been out of town for the last 2 years first in Corvallis and then in Eugene. 

I continue to stay home with the girls, and have been busy sewing, crafting and crocheting!  I have been working out at the gym 3-5 days a week for the last month and started a new way of eating today.  I will keep you posted on my progress!  I am ready to loose some weight and get a bit healthier before Sam and I start trying to get pregnant again in a few months. 





Thanks for checking out our blog!  XOXO  The Collins'

No comments:

Post a Comment