Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little Bee!














































Things had be pretty uneventful from Easter to Juliet's birthday, I battled a little bit of morning sickness in my first trimester, but was over it around week 13 or so. We had Juliet's birthday party on July 18th. I decided to do a ladybug theme and if I do say so myself it turned out really cute! My good and long time friend Jen Caine made the adorable cake! We had a nice turn out of family and friends to celebrate our little Little Juliet's 2nd birthday :) Juliet loved having all of her friends over to play with and yummy cake and ice cream to eat! HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY JUJU!! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment